Infiltrator IM_Series Potable Water Tanks
The Infiltrator IM-Series Potable water tanks are lightweight, strong and durable. These potable, watertight tank designs are offered with Infiltrator's potable heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and watertightness.
Features & Benefits
Strong injection-molded polypropylene construction
- NSF/ANSI-61-certified for potable uses
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Integral heavy-duty green lids that interconnect with TW(tm) risers and pipe riser solutions
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry
- Suitable for use as a potable pump tank, rainwater harvesting tank or water storage tank
- No special water filling requirements are necessary
- The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.
- Available in 552-gallon, 1287-gallon and 1787-gallon capacities